There are two seasons during each school year. The first season will run from September to December and the second season will run from February to May each school year.
- In both season 1&2, depending on the number of team entries, we will offer U10 Co-Ed Div 1, 2 & 3, U12 Boys Div 1 & 2 and U12 Coed Div 3, U14 Boys Div 1, 2, & 3 & U14 Girls Division.
- The team entry fee will be $8000/team which consists of $6500 for the entry fee and $1500 for the court hire deposit for a team of maximum of 12 players per team with only 10 allowed to dress in uniform on game day. The fees are all inclusive and cover referees, court hire charges, medals, awards etc. All teams will have 7 Regular season games and a guaranteed playoff game(s). The court hire deposit can be carried forward to the next season if a team is able to provide 3 court hours suitabke to host league games.
All teams qualify for playoffs and will get at least 1 playoff game.
- For 3-4 teams: Semi-finals , 1st vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd, Winners to Championship Game, Losers to Bronze Medal Game
- For 5-6 Teams: Top 2 get a bye to Semi-Finals Bottom 4 play in Quarterfinals: 3rd vs 6th and 4th vs 5th, Winners to Semi-Finals to play Top 2 seeds. Semi-finals: 1st vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd, Winners to Championship Game, Losers to Bronze Medal Game
- For 8-9 Teams: Play-in Game 8 vs 9, Quarterfinals: 1 vs 8 or 9, 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5, Winners to Semi-Finals, Semi-finals: Winners of QFs matched up with Winners to Championship Game, Losers to Bronze Medal Game.
- Under 10 Coed (Under the age of 10 as of Sep 1 of each school year)
- Under 12 Boys & Girls (Under the age of 12 as of Sep 1 of each school year)
- Under 14 Boys & Girls (Under the age of 14 as of Sep 1 of each school year)